I’m currently in love with How I Built This. I can’t usually get behind NPR’s compressed-stories-and-soundbite style, and prefer a more drawn-out conversation (like the Tim Ferriss show). But HIBT is more towards the middle of that spectrum. Episodes are 35-45 minutes, long enough to get to know the interviewee, while still feeling like a more digestible chunk of time. So far I’ve listened to NBA owner Mark Cuban; the founders of Zumba and Vice, the man behind the US success of Power Rangers, and Richard Branson. All very good episodes.
Tim Ferriss’ interview with John Crowley is an emotional rollercoaster. Crowley is hugely inspiring.
- How Uber gamified driving
- Andy Grove and the Value of Facing Reality
- Profile of NBAOKCGM, Sam Presti
- More NBA. Because it’s Chris Paul. I love Chris Paul
- Thinking of changing my workouts to more of the XPT model. I like how they prescribe the entire session